“strong” masterpiece: “if give me three days of Light” Helen Keller autobiography “and so on
Helen Keller (June 27, 1880-June 1, 1968) is a famous American woman writer, educator, philanthropist, and social activist. At 19 months after birth, he was deprived of vision and hearing due to acute gastric congestion and brain congestion.
Strong, admitted to Radcliffe College for Women at Harvard University in June 1899. He died on June 1, 1968, at the age of 88, but lived in a silent world for 87 years. During this time, she has completed 14 books in succession. One of the most famous is: “if give me three days of light,” my life story, “Stone Wall Story.” She was dedicated to the benefit of the disabled, set up a charity, won the “Presidential Medal of Freedom” in 1964, the following year, “time magazine” named “one of the top ten American hero idols of the twentieth century.”
Strong is the masterpiece of Helen Keller, a famous contemporary American writer. From the perspective of a frail and infirm woman, she warned the able-bodied people to cherish life and everything that the Creator had given. In addition, “my Life Story” is Helen Keller’s autobiographical work, known as the world’s unparalleled masterpiece in literary history.
1. Keep your face to the sun so that you don’t see the shadow.
2. For those above fate, faith is the master of life.
3. The heart is still there, hope will not disappear.
4. Dark clouds can not cover the sun, evil will be knocked down, the real victory will always belong to justice.
5. Perhaps the human sorrow lies in this, has the thing not to cherish, for the cannot but always longed.
6. I’ve been crying. I’m not wearing new shoes. Until one day, I found someone without feet.
7. Our scariest enemy is not our talent, but our hesitation and hesitation. Position yourself as a certain kind of person, then, oneself became that kind of person.
8. Knowledge teaches love and gives light and wisdom
9. Live every day as the last day of life.
10. Sometimes I think, maybe the best way to live is to see each day as the end of your life. With this attitude to life, the value of life can be demonstrated. We should have lived each day with pure kindness and passion, but day after day, month after month, year after year, these qualities are often diluted by time.
11. Whenever I was unhappy, I would hide in the flowers, hide my crying face into the moist and tender leaves, and their fragrance would comfort me. In a moment, my bad mood would disappear.
12. Reading a good book is talking to a great soul.
13. The greatest disaster in life is not the trauma of the past, but the abandonment of the future.
14. Those who seek happiness, if they stop for just a minute and think about it, will realize that the joy they truly experience, like the grass at their feet, or the dew on the morning flowers, is innumerable.
15. In this world, why do only deaf people cherish the lost hearing? Only the blind cherish the happiness of seeing the sun again? Let us cherish every day of life, to enrich life, to enjoy life.
16. I always thought, if God gives me three days of light, what do I want to see most? Or how will I enjoy this happiness? When I think this way, how do you imagine it? think about it. If you have only three days of light, how will you use your eyes? Where do you want your eyes to stay?
17. I will try my best to look at my precious things, and you must want to keep your eyes on them, so that you can remember them before the darkness comes.
18. The brilliance of youth was so brilliant that one could not look directly at it, and the unafraid energy of heaven and earth was so enviable.
19. Knowledge is not so much power as happiness. Because of extensive and profound knowledge, you can distinguish between true, false, good and evil, and distinguish between high and low. To master the ideas and achievements that mark the progress of mankind is to feel the pulse of human activity for a long time. A man cannot understand the harmonious movement of human life if he cannot understand the great desire of man who jumps in the pulse.
20. I only see what I have, not what I don’t have.
21. As long as you look at the sun, you won’t see the shadow.
22. Some people say that knowledge is power. To me, knowledge is happiness. With knowledge, you can distinguish between truth and falsehood, between nobility and smallness. When you learn about the thinking and behavior of people at all times, you feel sympathetic and close to the human race that has developed to this day.
23. Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of solutions to difficulties.
24. With confidence, perseverance and perseverance, human potential tends to reach a level that we cannot imagine.
25. I often encourage a goal is: I in the day of life, to learn to stand on their own, within the limits of their ability to try not to add to other people’s trouble. In religious terms it is: take up your cross with a smile. This is not to surrender to fate, but to face it and try to overcome it.
26. Confidence is a state of mind, and a confident person does not become depressed in an instant.
27. The most beautiful thing in the world can not be seen or touched, it must be felt by the heart.
28. Remember, a person who loves himself too much is often the one who kills himself
29. However, life is fragile, when all the assumptions become a reality, it is too late. Therefore, in whatever age, love and courage are the foundation of our existence.
30. The god of hope comes to me with a smile and whispers, “ecstasy is happiness.” Therefore I will regard as my sun the light I see in the eyes of others, the music I hear in the ears of others, and the smile in the corners of my mouth as my joy.
31. Darkness will make people cherish light more, silence will make people more fond of voice.
32. We can’t stop; we have to enrich ourselves all the time so that we can contribute the fruits of our efforts for a perfect tomorrow.
33. Knowledge gives love, light and wisdom.
34. Do not want to defend themselves, do not want to complain about anything.
35. My life is full of vitality, just like those little insects that are dying day after day, squeezing my life into one day.
36. In the long darkness of my life, the books I have read and read to me have become a great beacon of glory, showing me the deepest course of life and soul.
37. Most of the world’s misfortunes may have remedies, but the most unfortunate have no remedy, and that is human indifference.
38. Smell all the fragrance of flowers, taste every delicacy, as tomorrow you can not smell taste.
39. Knowledge gives people love, give people light, give people wisdom, it should be said that knowledge is happiness, because with knowledge, it is to touch the pulse of human activities in history, otherwise, do not understand the music of human life!
40. Make good use of your eyes, as tomorrow you will suffer the disaster of blindness.